What antidepressants work the best for feeling pleasure and motivation?

Favorite Answer

Wellbutribrin works on dopamine many docs prescribe that with Zoloft to neutralize the sexual side effects,and lack of motivation from just Zoloft.

None of them. They damage your body and your brain. It was psychiatric drugs that turned me into a person who could experience a lot of pleasure and motivation into somebody who just feels like dying all the time now. Those drugs can destroy you. I stopped taking them all three years ago but I’m still experiencing the damage. They destroyed my life. The anti-depressants will the range your brain to the extent that they will then try to put you on drugs for being bipolar. Yes, because the anti-depressants can actually push you into hypomanic manic states. And then once they start putting you on drugs like lithium like they did with me, it’s all over. That’s one of the most dangerous drugs in the world. When people talk about marijuana being a gateway drug they have it all wrong. It’s the antidepressant drugs which are actually the gateway drugs. Because they will screw you up so badly that then they will have to put you on other drugs after that. It never ends.

Exercise as your mind is not focused on self but on activities. Breathing hard brings in fresh air which energizes the body and uplifts the spirit.  Pills won't do that.

Michelle Obama says he likes crack cocaine.  

Physical anhedonia is an inability to feel tactile pleasures such as eating, ... Prescription medication, especially medications like antidepressants and ... It's important that you and your therapist have a good rapport. ... A medication that works for you may not work for someone else with the same symptoms.

walking for 2 hours, meditation and talking to yourself :)

A good comedy show

• Steven

Never taken any but I can say the best thing you can do are cold showers, exercise and fasting

antidepressants do not work that way.

if they did people would take them instead of meth and heroin.

the best you can hope for is a more level stable mood.

I highly recommend you stay away from that, and focus on the true root of your problems. Face them, never run. If you fight the current, you will only end up drowning in the end. Fighting the pain only makes it stronger. You must find out what is causing the leak to spill and how to make it stop.

• Candy
      1 month agoReport

True ,long distance walking good food and excercise.You need to push yourself