What antidepressants work the best for feeling pleasure and motivation?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Wellbutribrin works on dopamine many docs prescribe that with Zoloft to neutralize the sexual side effects,and lack of motivation from just Zoloft.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

None of them. They damage your body and your brain. It was psychiatric drugs that turned me into a person who could experience a lot of pleasure and motivation into somebody who just feels like dying all the time now. Those drugs can destroy you. I stopped taking them all three years ago but I’m still experiencing the damage. They destroyed my life. The anti-depressants will the range your brain to the extent that they will then try to put you on drugs for being bipolar. Yes, because the anti-depressants can actually push you into hypomanic manic states. And then once they start putting you on drugs like lithium like they did with me, it’s all over. That’s one of the most dangerous drugs in the world. When people talk about marijuana being a gateway drug they have it all wrong. It’s the antidepressant drugs which are actually the gateway drugs. Because they will screw you up so badly that then they will have to put you on other drugs after that. It never ends.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Exercise as your mind is not focused on self but on activities. Breathing hard brings in fresh air which energizes the body and uplifts the spirit.  Pills won't do that.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Michelle Obama says he likes crack cocaine.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Physical anhedonia is an inability to feel tactile pleasures such as eating, ... Prescription medication, especially medications like antidepressants and ... It's important that you and your therapist have a good rapport. ... A medication that works for you may not work for someone else with the same symptoms.

• 1 month ago

walking for 2 hours, meditation and talking to yourself :)

• 1 month ago

A good comedy show

• Steven
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Never taken any but I can say the best thing you can do are cold showers, exercise and fasting

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

antidepressants do not work that way.

if they did people would take them instead of meth and heroin.

the best you can hope for is a more level stable mood.

• 1 month ago

I highly recommend you stay away from that, and focus on the true root of your problems. Face them, never run. If you fight the current, you will only end up drowning in the end. Fighting the pain only makes it stronger. You must find out what is causing the leak to spill and how to make it stop.

• Candy
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

True ,long distance walking good food and excercise.You need to push yourself 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.