Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 2 months ago

Want to have babies back to back ?

My husband and I want to have 2 children back to back. I’m a little older (35) so since we want 2 we figured it’d be easier to have them back to back as age impacts fertility. I’m due in 3 weeks. When is the best time after baby to get pregnant again/are you most fertile? 

Wait 3-6 months if breastfeeding. If you are breastfeeding you may struggle due to your hormones.

You are extra fertile for several weeks after delivery and you can try when you feel ready for sex - my aunt got pregnant about 2 weeks after delivery and went on to have 8 kids all mainly just over 9 months between each one, Good Luck

• A

You should talk to your DR,  when you are expecting you have no idea how you are going to feel after the baby is born and if there are complications, it can be very difficult.  that being said, people deal with twins and triplets, do you have a support system?