Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Do you ever feel embarassed of your personality?

I think I am so sterile, boring, cold/cool, placid, flatlined, see-through, robotic.

• Nicole

Not really.......

No. I'm placid, reserved, and sometimes just plain weird. I don't care what people think of my personality. I am the way I am and nobody has to like it. I socialize as little as possible, the only people I'm really open to are my parents and siblings. Last year, my English teacher asked me what I was doing for my birthday and I plainly said that I was going gopher shooting. That's my favourite hobby, and I wasn't going to lie about it. I don't care if people think it's weird. It just doesn't matter to me.

No, I don’t feel embarrassed for being openly 95% tomboy and only 5% girly. I embrace my mostly tomboy personality by wearing shirts and hats in public of franchises I like that are aimed towards the opposite gender.

I think you are being too hard on yourself. I just try to be the best version of myself that’s all I can do