Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

Are you scared of getting coronavirus? I am terrified ?

More people globally are getting it by the hour, over 2000 dead from it

Potentially extinction level.. and a vaccine at least 2 years away.

Yes. I heard it eats your brain and make you retarded

No, I am not at all personally concerned about getting the caronavirus.  However, I am very afraid that the virus was not properly contained in the very beginning when there was a good chance to prevent spreading.  The way the cruise lines and airports have gone about containing the virus has been a crap shoot, which is failing miserably.

My lifestyle does not include travel or exposure to many strangers because I work from home.  Now is not the time to go on vacation or get on a plane, so I will be cautious and not partake in air travel or go to the city to catch a show where there is an influx of people from all over (example, NYC).

I am not paranoid about it and don't wear a mask or anything like that, as I consider myself low risk.

This could be a very serious virus killing people all around the world, and if it spreads in my area, then yes, I would be so much more concerned.  Because of travel, this virus is currently spreading all over the world.  Could this be spread like the Bubonic Plague? Yes, it is entirely possible.  Could this be the thinning out of the human population?  Yeah it could be.

I think China is not being truthful about the extend of the spread of this virus in China and that their death toll is not reported accurately.

no, im not in china anyways and i rarely catch anything

• Daisy

You have a greater chance of dying for the 'regular' flu than catching the coronavirus. 

Wash your hands.   Stay away from people who are sick. And, if you are sick- stay home.   

Where are you getting your information?  I suggest going to the Centers for Disease Control website   https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.ht...

Or your county's health website.   These sites will give you accurate, true information. Not all this mumbo jumbo you're worried about. 

Not so much, as the percentage of catching the life-threatening strand is slim.

I am definitely concerned.  A lot of my co-workers are ignorant liberals that cough and sneeze all over the place and these pigs rarely wash their hands.  This one obese liberal moron doesn't flush the toilet after he takes a dump and I'm sure our workplace is covered in germs thanks to this moron.

• AskZilla
      1 month agoReport

why does he not flush after pooping. thats disgusting

If you avoid crowded places, prepare your own food and drink, and wash your hands often, particularly after touching things touched by many other people (door handles, things in rest rooms, chairs and other furniture, and so on) you'll be doing a lot to minimize your risk.

I was scared, but it seems to be dying down, and it's just like a slightly worse flu

With the coronavirus we are witnessing an extinction level event.

• Edna
      1 month agoReport

No; we are NOT!!!! For gosh sake, it's just a common upper respiratory infection (a virus).The Spanish flu pandemic (1918) was 100 times worse. It infected 500 million worldwide (about 1/3 of the world's population) & killed an estimated 20 million to 50 million, including 675,000 Americans. 

Don't be. It's not a big deal, and it isn't fatal for most people. 20,000 people at least have recovered from it. 

Source(s): John Hopkins Coronavirus Live Map
    • Edna
      1 month agoReport

For an otherwise heathy person, it's usually no worse than the or a bad cold.