Why should men be allowed in women’s restrooms?

No guy should be in a women’s bathroom and vise versa. Guys are guys and girls are girls. Whatever the DNA says. Not what someone identifies as. I refuse to feed into the mental illness that is gender dysphoria. If a boy tells you he is a girl just because he likes to wear dresses that doesn’t not make him a girl. Stop this insanity. 

Then you don’t understand biology and genetics 

• Let's end all this nonsensical worry about genders in bathrooms and make them all unisex. Very common in other countries. 

Men should not be allowed in women’s bathrooms or locker/changing rooms. Trans activists demanding this right violates others rights. It presents a major loophole for predatory men. If all anyone has to say is “I feel like a woman” without any appearance of a woman AT ALL then it puts every woman at risk, including trans women who happen to be in there too! Every time I walk into a bathroom alone now I fear a predatory man is in there just waiting for a girl to walk in alone. It puts unnecessary stress on me and lots of other women. I’ve already been sexually assaulted by predatory men standing outside the bathrooms, most often drunk aggressive men at bars, I don’t want to worry about them having the right to go IN them. If you’re a trans woman who PASSES and nothing bad happens and I don’t see your penis and don’t notice you’re actually a man, then no harm no foul. But lesson one of being a woman which you can’t relate to yet, us women constantly worry about being in vulnerable places to predatory men, and your insistence that we must not have legit reasons or must be bigoted against you only proves how much you’re Not a real woman and Don’t relate to us.

• The Geej
      3 weeks agoReport

@Hugh, wth lol, don’t know what gives you that idea. I support free-market capitalism; flawed, but best system yet. I’m a traditional girl who loves masculine men and feminine women. I’m all about live and let live, one person’s Rights end where another’s begins- Trans activists need to learn this.

No, men should not go into the women’s bathroom & vice versa, if they’re transgender maybe, but idk why no one thinks of this... there is a unisex bathroom isn’t there? There’s always one in like the shops I go to. I understand people are scared of having someone with different genetalia in their bathroom so they can just use the unisex bathroom... 

"If a boy tells you he is a girl just because he likes to wear dresses that doesn’t not make him a girl." Ironically, your double negative is correct. But there is much more to the sensation of being a girl than wearing a dress. Besides, what does any male think goes on in a women's restroom, what does he think he would see besides women putting make-up?

Before the industrial revolution, there was no such thing as separate men's or women's bathrooms. Human DNA hasn't changed. MOST men of the XY pair, and MOST women have the XX pair. Although it is a fact that some very few natal female mothers also have the XY pair.

• jj1 month agoReport

i give you thumbs up, your very smart, hi im jojo

You said, what ever the DNA says,

Exactly how many people do you know who have had a DNA test and they carry the results on them. I know of no one.

I sense a bigot who has a hard time understanding that gender dysphoria is a birth condition :/

• 1 month agoReport

Geej you literally are a shill for Stalin and suck his hairy commie cock daily. Take a cucumber up the asshole

mama mia thats some spicy transphobia

But this is more evidence that transgender people are their gender identity than simply what clothes they like to wear. You are ignorant of facts and rely on your primitive reasoning. Concern about trans women using a public restroom stems from an irrational fear of trans people.