My listings disappeared on Poshmark help?

Okay, so I recently started a poshmart in the hopes of selling a few things from my closet that I didn’t want anymore so I downloaded the app and listed 4 listings, all old vintage jackets. I described them all in detail and everything. Not a day goes by and they just randomly disappeared! I did NOT get any emails from poshmart saying anything about anybody reporting my listings or Poshmark taking them down for any reason. They just simply disappeared! I tried to search up on Google to see if anyone else has had this issue and so far there has been a few, their responses were either too Relist all the listings or go to (my size) and edit that. So I tried to relist all my listings but Poshmark won’t even let me do that! It said “please contact Poshmark assistance or try again later” so I tried again later and still nothing. I even deleted the app and re-downloaded it and still my listings are gone! I’m frustrated because there’s nowhere to go and I’ve contacted them twice and still haven’t gotten any response. Anything helps. Thank you 

They gave you two options to try...you now wait for their response.  They may think you are a scammer, based on your IP address or something like that.  

We dont know whats going on...so wait for their response.