My Child is addicted to Fortnite?

I don't know what to do about my possessed children. It's like they believe this is their life. I try to tell them to get off but they just hit me, so I decided to take the Ps4 away from them but my wife came after me like a bull running for the red flag. Does anyone have any idea on how to control this issue? 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Having the same problem with grandkids on this game and mycraft. They dont listen to me at all anymore.

• 1 month ago

it's better than getting drunk or doing drugs

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Remove internet access.

• 1 month ago

My nephews are like this too.  When we have a family together at a restaurant, those two boys are glued to their smartphone playing minecraft.  Why are they like this?  because his father let them since they are small.  so they are become accustomed to this activity.  

I always like if children play outside like basketball or riding a bicycle with some friends (thats what I did in the 90s).    Maybe you can attract them outside rather than inside playing video games.  

• Tarkarri
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Because their parents allow it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Secretly get them banned. If they hit you over it and your wife won't let you parent, they need to be punished.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.