Ninja Kitty asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

If a functioning 85 year old man has been throwing tantrums and acting irrationally for 3 years,is that his old age taking a toll on him?

• In the third world old people are mentally stable and srxier looking too! 

Some people do regress back to their early years(so child mentality)  Maybe he has a lot on his mind?

• Mrs H

That or maybe just an entitled _____ can't think of any nice words. Like Weasel said,  look at trump

well, Trump is only 74 years old. 

Ba dum bump. *tish* - 

• Ian

See if sausages help him.

• Adam D
      1 month agoReport

At first I thought, what a dumb trolling answer. But if I were upset, and someone offered me cured meats, I'd probably feel a little less upset...

Hi! As we age our brain function also degenerates. So in other words, an aged person sometimes are irritable, forgetful, urinating on his or her pants, tend to have very short temper. On worst cases, dementia and alzheimer's. Our grandparents must not only recieved physical check-up but also mental health assessment . But besides all of that we should take care them..it is the art of love and giving it back 😊.. hope it helps 😊

• mokrie

It could be dementia taking hold or he could just be really pi**ed off at life.