Ninja Kitty asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

If a functioning 85 year old man has been throwing tantrums and acting irrationally for 3 years,is that his old age taking a toll on him?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • In the third world old people are mentally stable and srxier looking too! 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Some people do regress back to their early years(so child mentality)  Maybe he has a lot on his mind?

• Mrs H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That or maybe just an entitled _____ can't think of any nice words. Like Weasel said,  look at trump

• 1 month ago

well, Trump is only 74 years old. 

Ba dum bump. *tish* - 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ian
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

See if sausages help him.

• Adam D
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

At first I thought, what a dumb trolling answer. But if I were upset, and someone offered me cured meats, I'd probably feel a little less upset...

• 1 month ago

Hi! As we age our brain function also degenerates. So in other words, an aged person sometimes are irritable, forgetful, urinating on his or her pants, tend to have very short temper. On worst cases, dementia and alzheimer's. Our grandparents must not only recieved physical check-up but also mental health assessment . But besides all of that we should take care them..it is the art of love and giving it back 😊.. hope it helps 😊

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It could be dementia taking hold or he could just be really pi**ed off at life.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.