Wouldn’t you have to be an idiot to vote for a Presidential Candidate who doesn’t make his or her taxes public?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Sally
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You do not HAVE to be an idiot.  But it certainly helps 

Source(s): AOC
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

WHY... DO YOU MAKE YOURS Public... I for one do not make mine public... 

His taxes has nothing to do with how he can be POTUS... 

You were not asking to see HILLARY'S and BILLS TAXES and reports of their so called foundation when she was running so why you crying now..

• 1 month ago

IDIOTS VOTE DEMOCRAT NOT REPUBLICAN

• YOU are so right.. ONLY IDIOTS VOTE DEMOCRIT...

• Clive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What do their taxes have to do with anything, and why shouldn't they be private like everyone else's?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trump still has never made his returns public.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes.  

However, we're learning more and more about little Donnie's tax situation all the time.  For example, from his dealings with Deutsche Bank, we know that he's worth about a quarter of what he's been claiming. We also know that he's been telling lenders this and that about his finances and giving the IRS entirely different figures -- that is, committing tax fraud.

Little Donnie's going to be fighting off charges on that and several other scores for the rest of his life.

Transparency on finances is important in a politician.  If you are engaging in financial shenanigans and tax fraud, you cannot be trusted to function in the public interest.

• Clive
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

In that case, why shouldn't their police records be made public as well?  Obviously you believe politicians are not entitled to a private life.

• 1 month ago

Why? This business about taxes is a very recent thing. It is none of your business which of thousands of business contacts is involved in a person's taxes. Trump's taxes are likely a thousand pages long (mine are close to a hundred pages) so imagine the nit-picking that would go on forever. And don't forget the Republicans making a big stink about Al Gore contributing his underwear and taking a tax deduction for it.

• ...Show all comments
    • don
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Lili putian ...We all know you idiots would illegally leak half his personal information and lie your bony assses off about the other half.By the way,Trump WON the lawsuit you commies filed to get his personal info,"you never do any research do you" ?

• 1 month ago

I don't know. The Clintons released their records when Ol' White Trash was first running for president in 1988, and right there in plain sight was the fact that they'd been deducting as contributions the donation of his used underwear. No, children, I am not making this fact up. Yes, it was legal, and what with them being poor as church mice, it was understandable...but still, know what I'm saying? I sure hope you children do! lol

• ...Show all comments
    • don
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Bill "forgot" to report his illegal drugs income and bribery income and what he paid the hitman to have those 2 boys murdered and for all those "suicides" so his tax returns were 99% fraudulent anyway.

• 1 month ago

I guess I must be an idiot since their taxes are none of my business (or yours).

• 1 month ago

what if it seems like he's running totally unopposed?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.