Do you like Nutella?

i like nutting if thats the same?

• 1 month agoReport

REMEMBER, HOW YAHOO FAMILY DIES FOR THE ONE NAMED WOO - HAN
      (Google "Danny woo vk" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

I'm actually allergic to Nutella. It makes me jittery and makes me feel weird. I can eat peanut butter, but not Nutella. When I ate it before, I wasn't crazy about the taste either. 

• 1 month agoReport

never tried it to be honest

• Ramiro

Not anymore! After seeing Freddy Mercury it grosses me out to be biting into an AIDS infected sandwich

• 1 month agoReport

Yes yes I do I love Queen too

I love it yes, especially with the little breadsticks they come with in the pack🌝

• 1 month agoReport

yes hazelnut and chocolate is a good combination

• 1 month agoReport

• I like the European Nutella, but not the diarrhea they send us in the states. 

• 1 month agoReport

• SW-6

I remember trying it and almost wanting to spit it back out - WAY TOO SWEET, like eating creamy flavored sugar.  After you get over the sweet, it tasted kind of yucky to me. Never had it after that. 

• 1 month agoReport

• Jesere

When I found Nutella in the 80's you had to go to Middle Eastern Markets to buy it. I Nutella's first ingredient was hazelnuts. Up until 2012 or so it remained that way. One day I opened my newly purchased jar and instantly knew something was wrong. I looked at the ingredients and sugar was now the first ingredient. I have not eaten it since.

• 1 month agoReport