Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 month ago

Please help me find a company without an employee volunteer community outreach program?

The company must have a website. I have asked around, but no one I have connections with are aware of such a company. My goal is to demonstrate how the company will benefit from an employee volunteer program.

Best Answer will be awarded to the most helpful answer. Thank you in advance!

You already asked this question and I provided a response.  Smaller the business, higher likelihood that they do not have a program.  

I get the feeling from your subsequent post that you are looking to tell a company that instituting an employee volunteer program would benefit the company...

If this is for school...you should be able to make up a company.  If this is to drum up business...thats another story...which one is it?  

• Casey Y
      1 month agoReport

Good luck, not trying to completely deter you, but you shouldnt set your expectations too high.