Why Lesbians for no apparent reason on Tumblr and Twitter trashing and hating on us Asexuals?

I am an Aromantic Asexual, and I don’t care or give a **** about the LGBT community but I think the minority of these lesbians that are like anime fans or Kpop need to stay in their lane, and worry about your own community instead of attacking another sexual orientation minority who is less known and has done no harm or oppressed anyone in the LGBT community. Also, stop using the oxymoron “Cishet Ace” that’s basically saying you can be both Heterosexual and Asexual which is nuts. A very small amount might be Heteromantic but not Heterosexual. Even then, most Asexuals are Aromantic or non Heteromantic.

I agree. There's a lot of ace "discourse" (aka trashing) out there and I don't think any of it is justified.

Idk how to answer this very specific question so sorry about that just tell them they are being stupid

• Anon

Where are you getting these stupid words from? Aromantic is not a word. If you mean that you are aromatic I suggest a shower.

• firstname1 month agoReport

It is a word.. most people assume if you are heterosexual then you will have sex with someone the opposite gender and also date them but if u date them too it means ur heteromantic so if you’re asexual u don’t enjoy sex with anyone but if u not aromantic it means u will still date ppl

This certainly changes up the simplicity of a kiss.