Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Have you ever felt incapable of liking someone again?

• Jerome

Yes.

I recognize my issues with trust.🤔

• Bee V3

Yes. Its even weireder when you WANT to like a person, but just can't. Thats how I was with this girl Reagan in middle/high school. We were friends in 6th grade, but as time went on I just started to like her less and less. Then it got to the point that I really wanted to like her, because we had all the same friends, but I just couldnt do it

Nope ...........

Yes, and we often outgrow people if we determine their behavior to be something we can either no longer dismiss, or realize we’re far more evolved than they are.

Well... This one R&S regular? Spent years calling me "angel", and constantly awarding me best answers, and very possibly having some kind of crush on me. Although I won't say he did, and I won't say he didn't. I'm just surmising.

Then a few days back..? He called me all the worst possible things you can possibly imagine, and told me to kill myself. TWICE. All because I chewed him out for having turned into one of the worst, most hateful bigots this stupid website has ever seen, and being OBSCENELY f*cking hateful towards trans people, queer people, and mentally ill people! And.. speaking as someone who loves a more feminine, soft, gentle, non-binary identified person in a biologically male body? Who also just so happens to be bisexual? And bipolar? Let's just say, that sh*t did NOT at all sit well with me! So.. I tore him a new one, yes. And I may or may not have told him to go f*ck himself sideways with a sharp cactus! But I did NOT ever tell him to kill himself! That sh*t is entirely beneath me. But let's just say..? I don't think I've ever been so profoundly disappointed in an online "friend" before.