Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 3 months ago

Are fitness girls/women for the most part sexually aroused?

From what I hear, females who exercise and stuff tend to have high sexual arousal. They do all sorts of activities that can give them "tingle."

Plus, they take selfies (on Instagram) where they flaunt their bodies.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

I don't think having a high sex drive means you are more active. I workout a lot because it's an outlet for me from all the bottled up anger or depression. As for having a high sex drive, masturbation or having sex with an significant other or someone you really trust works fine.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Unfjrtunealy the ugliest gals are the horniest ones. The hottest babes are very unfortunately still virgins! 

• 3 months ago

Do you notice that there's no women trolling the Men's Health category asking stupid questions?

Explain.

• 3 months ago

They're just doing that to get guys excited so they can see what a guy really has to offer them. They probably don't know that it only takes 3-4 inches to get a woman off and maybe less than that if you put it in door #2.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

No, you psycho.

• 3 months ago

People who exercise regularly and who eat healthy diets, are people who are regulating their hormones.

Enough said.

• MissA
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No.

And also we’re not here in women’s health in order to talk you off.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Typical comment from a man who can think of nothing except what's in his pants.

• Ace Shorty
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Silly, it's what's in between a females' thighs that we think about all the time. We never think think about him, he talks to us all the time.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No, dear.  That's just your sexual fantasies speaking.

In fact, the less body fat you have, the lower your estrogen levels. You may not even be having regular periods. Hormones matter to sexual arousal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.