Was this harsh?

I was at my cousins house the other day. My cousin was moaning about how girls are not interested in him at clubs/bars.

His mom then said to him “18 years old girls are not going to be interested in some 30 year old man” and “18 years olds do not look at 30 year old men unless there rich”

Do you think his mom was right in the advice she gave my cousin?

Favorite Answer

You’re mom was giving him “tough love”.  Sometimes the truth is hard to hear.  A 30 y/o needs to hang out with people his own age.  

I'm exactly 30 year old and honestly young girls flirt with me all the time and I'm not even rich. But I workout everyday and always eat healthy, I am 6'1", etc

Are you the same person whose cousin is a questionable Chinese transgender character who rides skateboard.  Is he actually a married househusband whose wife works in Target and they have two kids.  Is he the same person who ransack, vandalize and starts fire in the neighborhood for rental income property.  Is he the same person who chase married men to steal their property for rental income?  Is he the same person who might be robbing banks in your area and he is a masked Chinese transgender.

She was absolutely right and practical too.

Not really because most of the time they have daddy issues, don't care about the age gap, or they just want money. I don't think it's just that one reason.

Yes.She is right.He needs to find women who are older more closer at least to his age group.She knows best.

He is not likely to have success age gap and expectations too wide

Yes your mum is right 30 is told for you 

• Donna3 months agoReport

Read the question....

I am in my thirties. I don't care about 18 year old women.

If I was rich then I would not be interested in obtuse 18 year old women, and it doesn't matter to me if they would be interested in me.

I am a male by the way.

they are rich, not there rich

• Linda

Ok...but his question is still understood with the typo