Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

What are the female wipes ph balanced?

Should females use them daily or specific times and needs.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Wipes only are good for the outer most parts of the female parts. To really help, you need to douche with a mild mix of warm water, vinegar, and you can use your favorite bubble bath scented soap.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

I don't particularly use wipes, but I use a specific Ph balanced wash from Summer's Eve, the blue unscented one. If you properly clean down there, you shouldn't have an abnormal stinky smell. Just replenish your PH levels and all is good. 

• 1 month ago

Female wipes are used to clean your private areas and yes, usually women do use those wipes daily.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Female wipes are really nothing more than bath soap (with maybe an added deodorant) on something that resembles a tissue. Women might use them only to wipe after they urinate or have a bowl movement, or maybe just whenever they want to feel fresh and clean.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Females should not douche or use any of these female wipes or sprays. If anything, they cause more harm than good ~~ risking yeast infections and dryness.

The PH nonsense was invented to make an unnecessary product sell.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Woman shouldn't  douche- it might upset the Ph balance & cause yeast infection and dryness?? Where & why did people come up with that idea?  .I'm 78 years old & I've been douching at least one a week since I was in my 20's, & I've never in my life had a yeast infection or experienced any dryness.

• MissA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Women should use them if they feel they need a wet wipe type product when they use the toilet instead of dry toilet paper. They may also Just use a baby wet wipe product which is probably much cheaper... nobody’s adult wipes get tested or shown to be any different.

It is never required.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

These products are dangerous and women should never use them on their vaginas.

• Marc
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The term pH balanced is a marketing term invented by advertisers of feminine products. There is no such thing in chemistry as being ph balanced. Use them as needed for cleanliness and such

• Tulip
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Probably never they are totally unnecessary

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.