Kevin asked in SportsBaseball · 1 month ago

Do MLB fans still hate A-Rod and Ryan Braun for taking steroids and lying?! How does this compare with Altuve, Correa and the Astros!?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I despise cheaters and liars, whether in sports or otherwise, even more so if they're rich.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Both were trash at the end of their careers and completely irrelevant.

• 1 month ago

Milwaukee appears to have forgiven Braun but both he and A-Rod will forever be known by baseball fans in general for cheating the game, just like the 2017 Astros.

• 1 month ago

I dislike AFraud because he's an effeminate piece of crap. I loathe Braun because he used 'roids but lied about it, and got an innocent messenger fired in the process.

Both of the cucksockers are trash and what they did was far worse than what Houston did.

There was a steroid ERA that lasted 15-20 years. During that time sacred records were destroyed by scum that didn't care as much about the history or the integrity of the sport. They were only interested in padding their bank accounts.

The Astros looked for an edge to win games. Every team does it. Hell, 3 years ago St. Louis hacked, ironically, the Astros to gain an edge.

Comparing the 2 scandals is like comparing apples to oranges. 

Juicers are scum and they all should be killed. The Astros just wanted to win, baby.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.