Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

The average penis size is 5 inches is that now changing to 7?

With better prenatal care and healthier women choosing previous mates say 40 years ago with bigger penis as the need and desire it's might be a small evolutionary step? Boys are getting leaner and taller by genes from their well endowed fathers it's just happening. Females are like starting to be 5-9 now on average so it's no surprise that 7 is kinda just average now and the trend will continue 80 years from now and beyond what d you think?

Favorite Answer

You have some good points.  In generations gone by, daughters were told who to marry, and family wealth and power mattered more to the parents than penis size .  Now it is generally accepted than girls/women will decide on their husbands/mates, and penis size might enter the picture.  Of course, 5 inches may be the preferred size.  Or maybe size really (really?) does not matter.

At the sperm banks, do they ask about penis size so the recipient can make an intelligent selection?

I will let the great grandchildren worry about that.

• kelvin
      1 month agoReport

bigger penis doesn't mean jack s h i t if the guy has no freaking clue how to even use it

Mines just over 7” but in all honesty it’s not the size of the hammer it’s how you hit the nail 

Never had to worry about it. I was 9 inches by almost 4 inches around.Sometimes it was a curse but for the most part it just took a little getting used to by my partners.

• Mr. L.

I think Porn saturation has reached critical mass.  

I taught middle school science for ten years and taught a week of sex ed every year.  As the years progressed the boys and girls were surveyed what “they” thought was the average size of an adult erect penis was.  Nation wide the surveyed length among girls grew an entire inch after the introduction of the smart phone in 2007.  Now why do you think that is???

• ace1 month agoReport

Not sure pal looking at porn and being sexually aware wont increase height?

• sian

What a messy question!

I don't think the 'average' is changing - l think more women are realising that they can choose bigger ones without being told off. But l know one thing FOR SURE - taller men are not necessarily bigger!

we need to do more measuring

I'm not sure what you're asking. This post is a bit confusing.

The reason people are taller (and living longer) is that our diet is more varied than generations of yore.

The reason our diet is more varied is because of modern transportation.

I remember reading "Little House on the Prairie" (I hated those books because of the way the referred to people of colour) where Laura went to a friend's b-day party and the friend served oranges. Laura had no idea how to eat them as she never saw an orange. This was because back then there was no transportation fast enough to get the oranges to the northern market in time for purchase and ingestion before the fruit rotted. 

Same with bananas.

Many people in the north suffered from scurvy and potassium deficiencies due to lack of the nutrients these fruits provided.

This is just a small example of why we live as long as we do and why we're taller than we use to be, and why we're healthier than we use to be.

Most people have relative 'bigness' to them. If one is taller, they have bigger hands and feet and torsos and heads and legs and everything. Thus, a taller woman will have a longer vagina. The men will have longer peni.

A woman with a long vagina will not be sexually satisfied with a short penised man. This is why North American women don't typically 'go for' men of Asian descent ~~ or any short man.

I don't see humans getting taller in the future. We have all the nutrition our bodies could possibly desire. Just go into the local market and see the wide array of fruits and veggies we have access to. I don't see anything more necessary in our diets that would make us taller.

So I think we're 'at' where we'll be at until the earth heats up to the point it burns us all to charcoal.

P.S. I do believe that 7" IS now the 'norm' size for the North American male. This size will be different in cultures where the men are shorter.

• MissA

Nope, that's imaginary small-dick fetishist stuff you're posting.

This is ridiculous.  Where is the data that backs this silly misinformation up?  Until there is actual medical data available on your opinion here, this is just a fictional statement.