Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Do you agree with AOC that Michael Bloomberg would be a "worse Trump"?

not really to be honest

Bloomberg's platform sounds much better in the original German.

No.

Aoc is jealous Bloomberg rose to popularity so quickly and when she and the squad are backing Bernie.

🙄😏 Never trust what an inexperienced 30 year old politician says. She had the audacity to insinuate Pelosi was racist. And all for what? She's thirsty to lead.

😄 I never trust a politician that invites the media to watch her cry at illegal kids in cages. Everything with her is staged.

I just like that she's fiesty. 🥴 But her mouth is worse than Trumps and Bloombergs.

• zeno

Every democrat running for office is worse than

Trump. Only naive dim wits vote for do nothing

Good democrats. Got it?

I agree that Princess Alexandria believes that. Sadly, however, and as with so much else that the Princess believes, it bears no relation to the truth.

Those so-called educators that indoctrinated her really did a number on her, didn't they, Sports Fans. <sigh>

I hope democrats are smart enough to elect Bloomberg rather than Sanders. I will lose all respect for dems if they elect Bernie.

Yes I agree, mainly because I think Trump is doing awesome and Bloomberg wouldn't do as well.

Bloomberg is nothing like Trump. He'd be the worst president we've ever had, because he's a kike and would only serve Israel.

• 1 month agoReport

Jews wouldn't consider Trump's grandchildren to be Jewish because Ivanka isn't Jewish by blood. I don't get why you'd fellate the people who killed Christ.

Who...........................................

Mike Bloomberg was an excellent Mayor who was popular with both Democrats and Republicans in the City. He managed the City very well after a catastrophic terrorist attack and through a major recession. What has AOC achieved other than using her Office to become famous? What is likely to happen is Bernie will lose the 2020 Election badly and AOC's brand of politics will flame out.