Is it true that package goes missing in USPS facility in CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER ?

Moving means that the item or shipment is currently on its way to the destination or that the package is on its way in simple words and will arrive at its destination after a few days.

• John

If tracking - you said international package - says that it arrived and then you get no changes for a long time, it is probably stuck in customs. That happened to me just last month.

I'm sure a package has gone missing at/from that facility. The USPS ships nearly 200 millions pieces of mail a day. That means if they deliver 99.9999% means they would still lose nearly 200 packages a day.

• Eastside Guz
      1 month agoReport

It happens with Amazon too. I ordered a new laptop and on the night of the delivery it was reported "lost or damaged", I am sure those on the loading dock or the courier driver enjoyed the laptop computer new in the box more that I did (and I was donating it to the local library).