Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

What do feminists mean when they say they want to legalize “post birth abortions”?

Isn’t an abortion by definition pre-birth?

47 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Those feminists want to legalize infanticide.  

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

YAHOO AND FACEBOOK FAMILY CONFIRMED BURN TILL VANISH 
      (Google "Danny woo vk" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

It means they want to murder newborn babies that would affect their choice of lifestyle.  Inconvenient little buggers deserve to die.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That's ANOTHER one of tRump's lies.  Meant to make the gullible hate someone.  Do you never learn?  16,000 lies and you STILL believe him. 

• 1 month ago

Umm, never heard anyone say that (except for you that is) in the real world that is called murder. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I think that mankind constantly wants more we start with one thing and just keep wanting more. We started with first term abortions then all term abortions now many feminist groups are protesting for post term abortions. 

Not trying to be a conspiracy theories but 15 planned parenthood administrators since the early 2010’s have been pleaded guilty or admitted to selling organs,spinal fluid, or whole abortions babies to companies on China or private sector companies they sell for about 15,000 a baby. That skyrockets to 500,000 if a parent after birth says “I don’t want it”. 

Legally after a mom says “I don’t want it kill it”, a baby is no longer deemed a human under healthcare law meaning they can do whatever they want with the baby. Their is a lot to it but look it up their is data and facts and quotes to back me up. 

It seems like a conspiracy theory but their is actual footage of a Virginia governor saying “yea if this law passes then it’s not the governments problem to deem what happens to it, we pass the law into the planned parenthood administration”. Meaning they can do whatever they want with it. 

• ...Show all comments
    • tomster651 month agoReport

aries, sad but true, abortion is a big biz. killing is a thrill. the more legal it is the more it happens. the thrill of the kill. 

• 1 month ago

No feminists have made this ridiculous claim you accuse them of.. As another person suggested, list your sources

• 1 month ago

I've never heard of a Post Birth Abortion and have no idea what one could be.  I suspect it's a figment of your imagination or your Presidents ability to be ill informed.

Once a baby (ie after 24 weeks) has been born, it's illegal to kill it.  If it's born extremely ill, it may be allowed to die.

Getting an abortion in most parts of the USA is virtually impossible.  Bearing in mind that many women don't realise they are pregnant for at least 8 weeks and for those women who have irregular periods it could be as long as 12 to 15 weeks or longer.  Some women continue to have periods during pregnancy, so this would explain why some women decide to have later abortions.

Plus women generally don't take the decision to end pregnancy lightly, they will probably change their minds several times before a final decision and many find that they are 'between a rock & a hard place', if they've been let down by the male partner, who may not want anything to do with the baby and coerce the woman to have an abortion.

Basically this is a complicated issue, not helped by the comments of ignorant people, who are quick to make negative judgements, but don't seem to be able to offer positive alternatives

• sirjester099
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

LOL Abortion is accessible in most states

• 1 month ago

They want to kill babies 

• susan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There is a thing that sometimes has happened, that a woman went to a clinic to have a legal abortion, but during the procedure a live baby was born. The baby would typically be in distress, from the attempt to abort it, and obviously there are some methods of abortion that could never have this result. It only ever happened with abortions done very late in the pregnancy. Anyway, under US laws (and other countries laws, I'd guess) that baby as soon as it was born became a person with human rights. He or she should have been legally entitled to medical care and a birth certificate, and to be cared for by the parents or given up for adoption. 

However, that is not what the customer paid for. The mother, after going through the wrenching decision to abort her pregnancy, would maybe not be expected to be happy to have a live birth, especially since the child would have disfiguring scars and serious health problems resulting from the abortion attempt. 

SOME abortion Drs therefore decided to let these babies die and not report the live birth to anyone, including the birth mother. We only know this because of nurses or other employees who confessed years later to witnessing or participating in these crimes. 

There has been some discussion of changing the laws to provide more oversight at abortion clinics in case of a live birth, to ensure that the baby will not be quietly murdered and discarded. These laws would make more expenses and more red tape for every abortion, to solve a problem that nobody believes is something that happens often. For this and other reasons, some feminists oppose the proposed laws meant to provide safeguards for the occasional baby accidentally born alive during abortions. The term "post birth abortion," as far as I know, is only used by those critical of the practice. I don't think there is any feminist who says "I am for post birth abortions." Feminists oppose the stricter laws because they oppose increased regulation of the abortion industry on principle.

• 1 month agoReport

REMEMBER, HOW YAHOO AND FACEBOOK FAMILY DIES FOR THE ONE NAMED WOO - HAN
      (Google "Danny woo vk" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Abortion is God's way of rescuing babies from horrible mothers who wouldn't think twice about murdering their child

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I’ve heard them call it after birth abortion.   Some feminists believe a woman should not only be able to abort, but also to kill her child if she wants.   This article criticizes the feminist argument.  

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

YAHOO AND FACEBOOK FAMILY CONFIRMED BURN TILL VANISH 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.