why does egypt and israel are friend together but syria and malazy are not friend with israel?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • TNO
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

"Friends"?

They have bilateral relations but it's often described as "cold". Honestly, it's held up because both rather deal with each other in this way rather than fight. With the Israelis, there is more of an attempt to actually warm up to the Egyptians; however, Egypt is just interested in not fighting. The Israeli populace is very much supportive of peace between the two but many Egyptians actually are supportive of being hostile to Israel...just, not all of them want their people to do the fighting anymore. As much as the Egyptians want to claim victory for 1973, Israel really won that an at least with every war Israel keeps setting Egypt back, so they've learned it's best to live with the Israelis who refuse to die.

Syria isn't "friends" with Israel because their leader hasn't made the leap to actually work with the Israelis for peaceful intentions. It doesn't help that their media outright demonizes Israel with provable lies, but it's more the leader-thing as Egypt's does the same thing too. I also have to wonder if the Golan Heights isn't as precious as the Sinai was to Egypt, since Israel has PROVEN they'll cede land for peace, provided you are genuine with them. Israelis don't question the withdraw from the Sinai Peninsula, not anymore at least, since it's worked out as promised. Don't know what Malazy is, though. The closest I can see is Malaysia, which is another Muslim-majority nation without relations to Israel, but with them it's much more a compliance with international Islamic calls and a lack of proximity with Israel.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I think pecose of foot shmells!

I sell boxies with shoe inside (2 shoe, not one~) and I comprehend thw shmell of the foots in israeli.

So, halo everymbodies!

• 1 month ago

Jimmy Carter engineered a truce between Egypt and Israel in the 1970s that, amazingly, has held up for decades. That doesn't mean the countries are especially friendly. Many Muslims are unhappy with Israel for occupying what they consider to be their holy land. 

• 1 month ago

Nobody is friend with Israel, not even USA.

this is temporary mark.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because Al Sisi is a Crypto-Jew who loves the Zionists while president Bachar Al Assad is a leader who truly cares about his people and is totally 100% NOT a Jewish puppet.  

• ...Show all comments
    • Robert
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Detention, torture, and mutilation of 13 year old Hamza Ali Al-Khateeb, while detained by Syrian Government: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Hamza_Ali_Al-Khateeb

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.