Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Everyone who supports Trump is extremely racist.  Can we all agree?

59 Answers

Relevance
  • jehen
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

No. Some are just selfish. Others are clueless. Some are single issue (like abortion) and turn a blind eye to everything else. But his base is squarely in the camp of loving him because he hates the same people they hate.

• 1 month ago

All rePUKAkins are racist. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Hockey
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No.

But it is okay to go cry in your safespace as all snowflakes do.

• 1 month ago

now you morons are calling us Racist, ok so lets talk lets start with fricking Idiots YOU, when are You and your Democrat's going to get of your Dead AZZ and Pass something for the American people, Anything, nothing for 3 years and second we the people are sick of do Nothing Democrat's we will vote you out in November 2020 and we want the wages and Benefits paid to Democrat's for 3 years payed back tio the US government or we will have Mitch Impeach you all. Now your Queen Drunk Nancy Pelosi said we have to all get along at her presser with 19 people and 1 CNN camera, and America says BS we are getting rid of Democrats one way or the other right Vladamir

• LoudLon
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Just so you know, Dems have submitted hundreds of bills, and it's McConnell who has refused to let a single one go to the floor for a vote. Trump calls them the Do-Nothing Dems, when what he should be doing is calling McConnell a political c.o.c.k. blocker.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No that is not true.  Many are racist, even most......however, there are some that are just greedy, while others are religious maniacs......others are outright Nazee like in their view of things, and want a fuehrer who will save the white homeland as you say....

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

we need to send them and him all to the moon one way !!!!!! and have a party

after

• 1 month ago

No not everyone, just a real good sized chunk, 70%  or so. I think we can all agree that is more truthful. 

• Zhu
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

All Americans are racist, unfortunately. 

• jeffrcal
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Really, all three hundred million of us?

• 1 month ago

What an absolute ignorant statement but not surprising to be honest Trump is literally Hitler incarnate according to the woke morons. 

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, we can't all agree.  Why do people even use that phrase about ambivalent things?  It's one thing to say "can we all agree the ocean s are warmer in summer than in winter?"

• 1 month ago

No. I'm a liberal Dem myself and hate Trump with a seething passion, but half my extended family are Conservative Republicans and I can tell you with complete certainty that very few are racist.  Those who are, we don't typically invite to our get-togethers.

The only thing all Trump supporters have in common is what amounts to either an inability or an unwillingness to acknowledge the man as the repugnant trash that he is. That's not  racism; that's just partisan ignorance.

• ...Show all comments
    • LoudLon
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

don - That's the same kind of snap-judgment too many Trump supporters make of liberal dems, as if we're all nothing but godless, baby-killing sodomites.  Republicans are people, too, and I simply consider them either ignorant or misled, not evil -- though there are rotten apples in every bunch.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.