Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 3 months ago

What's the obsession to date a supermodel?

Those real women models, a lot of them are stick skinny in real life like size 0 . They don't look like how they're shown in the magazines, their size is dedicated to their job.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Dave
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

Beats me!  "Supermodels" are grotesquely underweight, and not "sexy" at all.  Granted, being too fat is bad, too; but it couldn't hurt to have a LITTLE meat on the bones!  

You know who I admire?  Jennifer Stone.  She is not "glamorous."  But she is the cute, perky type.  I'd pick her over any so-called "supermodel."

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • patty
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

rock stars seem to like them

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

NO AND THEY USE ALOT OF MAKE UP

• 3 months ago

It’s like a flex, just like an Aston Martin or expensive jewelry having a girl that’s wanted by a bunch of men feeds their ego.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

I find many everyday, wholesome-looking women to be more attractive to me than these skinny airheads who are airbrushed or photoshopped.  Most (not all) of these famous models are obsessed with their looks, money, and publicity; and they cannot maintain an intelligent conversation.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I mean depends on what type of model you are talking about. There are those models you mentioned, but then there are other models who aren't "stick skinny". These people didn't get the job because they were drop dead ugly. They surely are attractive in one aspect or another.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.