Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 3 months ago

What's the obsession to date a supermodel?

Those real women models, a lot of them are stick skinny in real life like size 0 . They don't look like how they're shown in the magazines, their size is dedicated to their job.

• Dave

Beats me!  "Supermodels" are grotesquely underweight, and not "sexy" at all.  Granted, being too fat is bad, too; but it couldn't hurt to have a LITTLE meat on the bones!  

You know who I admire?  Jennifer Stone.  She is not "glamorous."  But she is the cute, perky type.  I'd pick her over any so-called "supermodel."

• patty

rock stars seem to like them

NO AND THEY USE ALOT OF MAKE UP

It’s like a flex, just like an Aston Martin or expensive jewelry having a girl that’s wanted by a bunch of men feeds their ego.

I find many everyday, wholesome-looking women to be more attractive to me than these skinny airheads who are airbrushed or photoshopped.  Most (not all) of these famous models are obsessed with their looks, money, and publicity; and they cannot maintain an intelligent conversation.

I mean depends on what type of model you are talking about. There are those models you mentioned, but then there are other models who aren't "stick skinny". These people didn't get the job because they were drop dead ugly. They surely are attractive in one aspect or another.