Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingPain & Pain Management · 1 month ago

should I see a doctor, what could this be?

I've got an ear ache and behind my ear is red and sore

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago

    try & put a cold washcloth on it and chew gum to relieve the pressure. If it still continues to ache call your doctor on what over the counter medicine to take

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.