Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 month ago

Frequent urge to urinate even after peeing but no infection?

I don’t feel pain urinating or anything, but for almost a week I’ve been constantly having to urinate and I still feel like I have to even after just urinating. Often times only a little comes out too. I have no other signs of an infection and I tried to doing a pelvic exam on myself and I don’t know if it’s normal or not but it feels like a weird lump in my upper abdomen.. I’m freaking out, I’m 19. What does this sound like??

By pelvic exam I mean pressing down on my stomach.. my bad 

It may be interstitial cystitis.  I've had that for years.  It's not serious - just a nuisance.  Google it for more information.  

The bladder is not located in the upper abdomen, so whatever the lump is, it is unlikely to be related to the bladder issue.  And the the lump could have completely different meanings depending on whether you are male or female. 

You can look at the link to see which situation is the most likely cause of the bladder problems.

• Tulip

It sounds like you are a moron, call the doc for a proper diagnosis

• Jade1 month agoReport

It’s not a stupid question? This place is literally for asking questions so why don’t you go find something better to do since you’re no use