adam asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 months ago

I don’t know how to have sex. Is this a problem?

I’m a 25 y/o male and my gf has tried having sex with me but I’m so nervous that I go limp. My dr prescribed me viagra but even with that, I have no idea what I’m doing. I haven’t had sex in 5 years and it’s really bothering me to the point that I’m stressing having sex with her because I’m afraid I’ll perform terribly. What do I do? 

lie on your back, more relaxing.

have a lot of foreplay for say an hour then try and finish it off

Firstly buy a pie and preferably a hot apple pie..p.s let it cool down first or you will burn your willy..so when it does drop your trouser..slowly insert your wrinkle into the pie and insert your semen init and am sure it will stand to attention for your man..sorry woman..

Talk about it with your girlfriend. You shouldn’t be together just fo sex. It’ll just happen 

Just make sure you are clean and you respect and care about your partner. Everything will kind of fall into place.. it is a very innate act so I wouldn’t worry about not knowing what to do. I would however worry about making sure that your hygiene is at 100%- there’s nothing worse than a smelly penis. Get yourself some penis health crème to help with any bacteria or skin irritation (non- std related, go to your doc for that). Good luck! 

YOU   need   help  training ,   for  the time being  Find  a Nice   Gay  boy who is  willing    to service  Your   penis and  balls   and     I am  sure  You'll    find  his  Mouth   enjoyable   once   Your  comfortable   with  a) the  idea and  b)  the  partner   then  c)  Ability   will  come  along....   after   The  ability comes  confidence    which  Builds   on the  ability and TO your   ability as well,  the next  step  (is Up to you)   a)  to  try   Anal   Protected    sex with your  Teacher   or   if not  with some  snotty   girl who   Might be  belittling you causing   these  issues 

• kelvin

you come on here and fail at your weak sorry excuse for trolling and no doctor is gonna prescribe viagra to any 25 year old troll

• adam3 months agoReport

How would you know that? Are you a doctor yourself? But please give me your email address so I can send you a picture of my prescription so I can make you look even dumber. 

the key is confidence......if you worry about performing terribly, you probably will

• Marc

Take the viagra on an empty stomach and make sure you take the right dose. Maybe have a little alcohol or marijuana (if thats your thing) to help you relax. Communicate with you lover. Be open and honest with her, Have a few makeout sessions with the intenet of NOT having sex (again, communication with your lover is very important). Let things flow naturally. Dont force it. It takes 2 to have sex. Dont carry all the burden yourself. She is just as equal a part as you are. She wants to give and receive pleasure as well. When you make love with someone your focus should be on doing what feels good and if you are pure in that then you will just naturally give pleasure yourself. Its not just about putting your penis in her and pumping away...its about two people joining in a way that unites 2 souls. Its about looking into her eyes and kissing her deeply so that she knows that she is yours and you are hers. Where time stands still and the world melts away around you as you and her become one. Try to get out of your head about what is expected of you and just do what feels right. Generally when I am with my wife I start with lots of kissing and rubbing. I like to please her orally until she cums or she begs me make love to her. Also a nice sensual massage to get things going is great. Use some warm coconut oil, candles and nice music.....thats sure to get you both going...have fun!!!!!

You just need to relax, set no expectations and basically roll with whatever happens.

You could even let her take charge until you regain your confidence.

She probably knows you're nervous and is understanding about your anxiety.

And as another answerer suggested, perhaps a drink or two will calm your nerves and lower your inhibitions... just enough to make you mildly tipsy though, you do not want to get drunk.

Some heavy petting and foreplay may also help set the mood for you, give her a lot of attention using your hands, fingers, mouth and tongue. She'll thank you for it and will be more eager to help you get where you need to be.