Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 month ago

I don't like the way I look? What should I do about it to physically look better?

I know inner beauty is more important but maybe I could have both inner and outer beauty if I work on it?...

@anonymous, what a boring ol' answer....try writing something entertaining plss

• R L

Physical fitness, new wardrobe, new sexy lingerie, different makeup, having multiple orgasms each and every morning.....you will be a whole different less stressed and sexy woman.

Don't think about how you look. It's that easy. Just be content with what you are. If you worry the stress will make you age faster.

A healthy diet, lots of exercise; nothing too strenuous, just something to keep you active. A healthy lifestyle does wonders for a healthy body, and a healthy body is what can help make you attractive.

Find some stylish clothes to wear. Ask your friends for help. They know what will suit you because they will be with you when picking out a wardrobe. And if you don't have friends then join a sports team or a club. Learn to socialize. Looks are subjective, and everybody has their own opinions.

Most people think the grass is always greener in the neighbour's yard. Attitude is underrated when it comes to how people compare each other. Don't think negatively and then you won't dislike yourself.

Put a paper bag over your face.

• jj1 month agoReport

dont be mean, if shes looking for friendship, she can talk to me

NOTHING YOU CAN DO, UNLESS YOUR FEMALE WHERE MAKEUP IF YOU ARE

honestly, sometimes the only way to improve your physical look is to gain confidence, you are your own worst enemy. Just doing things you like and letting of what other people will think will honestly make a world of difference. I absolutely hated the way I looked and when I stopped caring what others thought and did what I thought was cool or pretty I felt a world of a lot better about myself. I wish you the best and if you ever feel that it's getting worse and evolving, think about seeking help

Put a paper bag over your face.