How to get rid of excessive earwax buildup in each ear?

It is putting me in tons of intense pain with my head, behind my ears, I think my neck, ect. Please help.

• Larry

I'd go to an ear Doctor who can clean out all the ear wax easily. You may have to go regularly, but so what if it takes away the pain. You'll have clean, healthy ears. They sell ear cleaner, wax remover kits at drug stores, but I wouldn't try and do it yourself. It's not safe.

If it is causing pain, go to an ENT. They have the tools to get it all out without doing damage. There is a chance it is not wax, but something else, so they would be better.

If you want to manage, then you can do solutions of diluted hydrogen peroxide, or over the counter rinses. They make cones that are supposed to draw it out when you light them on fire, but they don't work great, and well, fire, so I wouldn't.