Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 month ago

Was the 2003 World Series the greatest World Series ever?

Update:

It was the only World Series where the Marlins beat the Yankees in the Fall Classic in six games.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 days ago

Yes.

I am a sports fan who is a fan of 2 sports radio shows. They talk about sports topics and they take phone calls from passionate sports fans. If you are interested to call their sports radio shows than feel free. Call their morning show, and the afternoon show at 704-332-0173. It is Monday to Friday, 7am ET to 9:55am ET. Also, 3pm ET to 6:55pm ET. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

You could call in another sports radio show Monday to Friday at 12pm ET to 12:55pm ET, 502-571-1080. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Nope that would be 1991 World Series.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nope, actually its a tie between the 75 Reds/Red Sox, and the 2016 Cubs/Indians series.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In my opinion, nope.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I think many people consider The 1975 World Series where The Cincinnati Reds beat The Boston Red Sox in 7 Games to be The Greatest World Series ever.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

To me it was not, but opinions vary

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, the 1960 World Series was. The heavily-favored Yankees lost to the Pirates by a Game 7 bottom of the ninth inning home run, even though they outscored the Pirates in the Series 55 - 27.

• 1 month ago

When this topic gets discussed 2003 is rarely if ever considered.  Typically a dramatic seventh game is needed to be in the conversation.

• 1 month ago

i think it was the greatest too

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nope.             

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.