🍸🍹 What are your favorite and least favorite cocktail drinks?

• Anton
    Favorite Answer

Best:  Rob Roy.  Do not eat the cherry.  Put the cherry/cherries into the next Rob Roy.  When you have a glass of cherries, you have had enough.

Worst: Black Russian.  8 oz glass, 5 oz Vodka, 2 oz coffee liquor, one is enough.  Remote communications site, I was playing cards, winning.  When my glass was empty someone gave me another.  May had a third.  I still beat them.  I had to crawl to my room.  First and last drunk.  Cannot drink Black Russians.

Most favorite: Manhatten  Cocktail, Long Island iced tea, Mint Julep

Least favorite: Singapore Sling. Daquries.... Or any other  very sweet drink.

Back in the day.........Tequila Sunrise was my drink........a little orange juice with your booze for the Vitamin C.   I also love Long Island Ice teas. 

was never really a fan of rum and Coke.  I thought it was ruining either  perfectly good rum,.....or ruining the taste of the Coke.  I never thought it was a good mix. 

Mint julep

southern comfort

My favorite cocktail is a strawberry daiquiri.

My least favorite is a Bloody Mary.