Anonymous

does it sound like i might have depression and should see my doctor about it?

i’m 15 and i met this boy who i know i’m in love with. ever since i told him that, i’ve been so emotional lately. i’ve never been an emotional person and rarely cry, but now any minor inconvenience makes me want to stop doing anything and just lay in bed and cry myself to sleep. it feels like i’m sad all the time when i’m alone and i haven’t really laughed in a while. i was at a college thing today in school and counselors were talking about college and graduating. i felt so confused and so frustrated that all i wanted to do right then was leave and go cry in the bathroom stall. it seemed like everyone there will be going to college and have a pretty good life except me. i don’t want to go to college, mostly because my gpa will probably be too low for any to accept me. i also want jobs that don’t require college degrees. but during that discussion i just felt like i should. i don’t know, i’m just sad all the time and it seems like in my free time all i want to do is lay in bed and cry myself to sleep.

• ?

Yes, it sounds like you need to see a doctor as soon as possible.

The sooner you try to get help, the sooner you can resolve your issues.

Don't lose hope.

Best wishes.

yes, quick, go see a doctor