Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsMy Yahoo · 1 month ago

Is sitting on the couch all day considered romantic?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

It depends. Some days I just feel like doing nothing at all so I love to sit and watch movies with my boyfriend all day. There’s nothing wrong with that at all, and your not lazy if it’s not an every day thing. Some days are just meant to be lazy. I personally love doing that with my boyfriend once in a while. Everyone’s views are different, so depending on the situation it could definitely be romantic as long as you both enjoy it and are spending time together. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, it's considered lazy. What does your (violation) question have to do with My Yahoo?

• 1 month ago

I mean the question itself sounds like one that someone would answer no to that question but what do you mean by sitting around all day on the couch? Do you mean that you're watching movies together? That you're just relaxing on the couch all day next to the significant other that you love so much being in their presence? like my favorite thing is to just be cuddled up next to the person I love and just watching movies with them and just cuddling with them for a long period of time but most people would say a romantic time is getting dressed up and going to a fancy dinner and getting flowers and being pampered because you love them and you want them to have a good time and you want to take them somewhere fancy and show that you respect them that's romantic things of that nature are romantic not sitting on the couch but I can see where you're thinking maybe cuddling up next to the one you love all day and just having a movie day and enjoying the presence of the one you love but that's still not really romantic in the way that most people are thinking of "romantic". 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Read your own damned question!  Can you detect anything at all "romantic" about sitting around?  Of course not!  Why do you bother all of us by asking patently stupid questions?  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Not unless you're a fat slob

• Nunya
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I guess you could say that you are his/her rock for sure.

• Brian
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

If you are only sitting, no.

• 1 month ago

Lol dose it feel romantic?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.