Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Is there any possible way to get over extreme PTSD, depression, and anxiety?

I have always had depression and anxiety but I had a scary event happen which embarrassed me and I hit the lowest possible point. It has been almost 3 years and I still cannot function normally. I use all my brain power just to get a few moments of peace.

Pray to God and ask God for help.

When were you officially diagnosed with extreme PTSD, depression, and anxiety and what treatment program have you been put on.  Be sure to show the doctors what you have written here so they can adjust your current treatment program. If you are currently receiving outpatient care they may recommend a short inpatient stay to better assess how you function on a day to day basis so they can provide more intensive therapy in order to help you function better.

Something you're super super interested in helps, weather it's reading, listening or something physical, but obviously it won't work when your locked into a flashback rollercoaster. Being fed up with ptsd helps too, I tell my self it's all irrelevant now and I'm just wasting time.. my time