Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 1 month ago

Am I the only one who doesn’t find any humor in elderly people cursing?

This is such a theme on sit-coms/comedies...every time someone over the age of 75 utters a work like ****, ****, ****, it’s supposed to be this hilarious and everyone alwys laughs like it’s such a big deal. I don’t find this funny at all, cursing is cursing to me and it doesn’t really matter the demographic the cursing is coming from. If you find this funny please explain why ...

I guess I find it a little more entertaining than a middle aged person cursing, but barely. We grow up with a stereotype of sweet old grandma and grandpa who have plain vanilla sex and weak hearts that can't handle hearing someone say ****. It wasn't that long ago that old people pretended to be very proper.

• mokrie

Everyone has a different enjoyment of humor. Otherwise there would only be one comedian instead of hundreds with different jokes and types.