Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 3 months ago

Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead?

Favorite Answer

The Walking Dead although only the early seasons.

• 3 months agoReport

Eww, I’ve literally watched That show like8 times from the beginning and the early seasons are definitely the worst, they are very stupid and don’t know anything 

I like Game of Thrones more..I’ve watched both from the beginning and have to say that The Walking Dead has one of the worst Pilots ever while Game of Thrones is one of the best I’ve ever seen. Game of Thrones starts their show off very strong and only improves from there, while The Walking Dead goes up and down in quality. I would relate The Walking Dead to the climate in NC. I like Game of Thrones better also because the characters are more complex and have nice ark, no one can even come close to Khalessi. I feel like in The Walking Dead the characters have nothing to do with the story and that anyone could die at any point and nothing would be affected while in Game of Thrones, the characters fully determine the outcome with their actions. 

Neither, Nation Z.

Neither. The 700 Club

• 3 months agoReport

Bro you didn’t even answer his question