uiop asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 month ago

Why don't mobile browsers have a zoom feature like desktop browsers do?

I don't mean scaling. The ACTUAL zoom feature is where the content is reflowed relative to the screen width. The way things are many websites use a "responsive" layout where the zoom is forced at a stupid level like 200%.

• Enigma

the Epic Privacy Browser has zoom.

Nothingbto do but running till the Obelisco and gobto KDT in thatbtime and we had to swim and go to colmena nightmare and suddenly contramano hapoened therebwas this place suddenly all the pornograohy suddenly I thought who makes justice was. Carlos Saul Menem as their oarty is called JUSTICIALISTA he is the first to say justice there was an agreement he was guilty for justice for all in Time history if there was justuce the guilty was Carlos Saul Menem in time history he is the first to name fir i justice affair I was robbed all my luggage

• keerok

Mobile devices have gestures built-in on the OS for zoom.

• uiop1 month agoReport

That's not what I mean. That's zoom as in a pdf document. An actual website zoom would always reflow relative to the window width.

• Shadow

They do. You need to enable forced zoom in the application menu.

• uiop1 month agoReport