Parental advice! My 10 year old son is in chat rooms impersonating a female and talking to adult men. How do I confront him?

Also why would be doing that!

Also since people aren’t reading this correctly I have parental settings on his tablet. It downloads as a game with no rating. Also  I took the tablet  my question is how do I confront him in this topic as it can be embarrassing. Also he is a foster child  adoption is almost done. He has only been with us for 7 months.

• Robert

Well, he is ten. You are the parent. You end his computer privileges, Be an adult. As far as why he would do that, I'd suggest it may be partially because of your lackluster supervision.

• Robert
      1 month agoReport

Nice language. I maintain that you are a wonderful example for you son to learn by.   So if you are supervising him...TAKE THE GAME AWAY and he'll learn to obey you.  Or swear at him if that's a better style for you.  Have a beer too. It's 9am

• Satan

Youre the parent - own the situation.

Restict his wifi/internet - he's 10. You let him walk over you now, he'll be doing it for the rest of your life.

How do you do it? Say "quite that BS"

• Satan
      1 month agoReport

As for why he's doing it, he probably thinks he's just trolling people. Obviously though, youre not happy about it, so change it