Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Is Xeno-scepticism the very best approach to immigration? I'm not a Xenophobe but extremely unsure we need any more citizens from elsewhere.?

Those already here can stay and join in the fun, but after a certain date no more, please

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

If we create the conditions whereby it would be possible for those who would happily take low paid jobs then the need to bring in foreigners would not be so pressing. Start with decent and plentiful social housing, affordable child care and good  wages in for instance the care sector,plus valuing these highly skilled and essential workers for the vital work that they do, then it would be possible to recruit them internally. Until then I have nothing but praise for those who come here to fill in the gaps.

• 4 weeks agoReport

Yes, very well put.
      It's ludicrous to have an able indigenous workforce & import more low skilled people.
      But those who are migrants & doing our dirty jobs deserve the highest praise indeed.
      In an invidious situation - lambasted for being foreign buy doing vital unappealing tasks.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Talk to any economist and they will tell you that our workforce is SHRINKING, and we need immigrants to come and have lots of babies for our country's economy to continue to grow!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

All immigration should be stopped as the services such as schools and hospitals can't cope with any more and why should the tax payers have to keep them with benefits and free housing.

• Ana
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I agree with you completely. But the liberals want to bring in a lot of non-white people, so that they can overthrow America

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Most of them should be sent back to their country of origin, especially if they claim benefits. We only need professional immigrants who can contribute to our economy and serve this country. That equates to about 20% of the current foreign population. 

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, ban them Xeno's, they breed too fast, innitt...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We do need them, the issue is density, we have to either reduce our requirement by increasing automation are we could just cull old people 

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

70+ probably, only problem is that would include my own parents

• 1 month ago

All the mainstream parties like the Tories and Labour are pro-immigration so that won’t happen anytime soon. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.