Anonymous

I don’t know what’s going on anymore..?

I honestly don’t know where to begin.  I’m almost 20 years old, going to college, have a job.  I want to become a professional photographer and soon I’ll be transferring to a university for that, and up until this point I thought I was a Christian.  Here’s the reality.  I’ve been at a community college for 2 years after I changed my major.  I hate my job, ever since I got it I have starting failing classing because I’m oversleeping and missing assignments.  Professional photographer is probably the most difficult career to be successful in but it’s my passion and I’ll fake it till I make it.  I want to transfer to a university but haven’t started any of the processes.  And I will always believe I’m God.. but I’m beginning to struggle with that as well.  I feel like I’m so far gone he won’t take me back.  Because I grew up Christian then fell away from it but to me it seems wise to go back.  I don’t know what’s going on.  Everything was going so smooth and now.. the world is just spinning.  What the f***?

Failing classes**

Believe in God**

• John

Your message is rather rambling and disconnected.  I would recommend you take a step back, and try to figure out what you are trying to do and how to go about doing so.  For example, one does not need a 4 year degree (or any degree at all, for that matter) to be a professional photographer.  

I'm 39 and still haven't answered all my questions about faith and religion...so I can't say much on that.  I own a music recording studio and produce many genre's of music, and worked plenty of great and bad jobs before.  Only after learning at 5, started performing at 8, and tons of work, did I start the studio at age 27 and a few more years to become successful.  Just gotta keep working.