Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Win Trump landslide wins in November will losers finally admit America is now a Christian Conservative Nation?

Will a Trump landslide win in November finally be enough to convince the losers that liberalism is wrong and America doesn’t want it?  What more proof will CNN, MSN, and all the other liberal media news outlets need stop lying about who and what Americans really are?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm not a Christian but I do know a couple and Trump's track record doesn't indicate any deep religiosity to me.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Bye
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If Trump wins again, whether in a landslide or just barely like last time, all it will once again prove is that a great many voting Americans are extremely easy to fool by showmanship, a fact that has already been known for centuries.

• 1 month ago

The Democrats have already positioned themselves to claim that somehow "Russian interference" caused them to lose. 

• Andrew
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Trump's chances are not has good has you think Hillary is not running this time around plus If this cornaviruse gets out of control and the economy gets bad. It's over for him . America was never a conservative country .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • a2yar
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Admit america is now a dumb banana republic

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, because it isnt, never was, never will be and if you wish it to be, better put up a Christian sometime...

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

They are just going to be saying "he only won with the help of Russian. To believe anything else is just naive, in my opinion.

• 1 month ago

The President is neither a Christian nor a conservative. 

He is also.........not a confiscatory, collectivist. And that is what will most likely propel him to a win. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump isn't winning anything in November.  All you have to do is look at the massive rejection Republicans suffered in the elections of 2018 and 2019.  And, no, the U.S. is NOT a christian or conservative nation.  Your tears on the morning of Nov. 4 will be delicious, Vladimir.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

the Christian Conservative part no

nationalistic capitalism yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.