Will we see our pets in heaven?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I'm very sure we will reunite with our pets in heaven. One of the main ideas of spending eternity in heaven is to be always with your loved ones, including pets.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Yes, there will be beautiful animals in heaven, and any special pets you had. In fact, Jesus himself arrives on white horses remember! He said the animals would no longer fight but will lay down together. How lovely!

• 1 month agoReport

THE NEXT CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK IS SAN FRANCISCO 
      (Google "Danny woo vk" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

• 1 month ago

Not Abrahamic but yes . All beings reincarnate . My pet dog was once my student now I am human Buddhist trying to adjust as lgbt person. 

• 1 month agoReport

(Google "Danny woo vk" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

• 1 month ago

If we're good, yes.

• 1 month agoReport

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jake
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No. Only people and angels among creatures can go to heaven. A person can know these things with certainty by way of having true devotion to the Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary and the Flame of Love which emanated from it.

• 1 month agoReport

• BJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

NO!

The Bible emphasizes the distinction between humans and animals. Humans, not animals, were made in the image and likeness of God. And whereas animals were created with a limited life span, humans had the prospect of living on earth forever. (Psalm 37:29)

Jesus Christ said that to enjoy everlasting life, we must exercise faith and take in knowledge of God things that animals are incapable of doing.

It says that the Creator gave the first humans the opportunity of living forever. Death came only because they rebelled.

What, though, of animals? They are not capable of conscious rebellion against God; yet they live only for a length of time and then die.

Hence, it is clear that the Creator never purposed that individual animals live forever. For them death was natural. 2 Pet. 2:12.

• 1 month agoReport

• Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nope. Animals are not immortal. They are purely biological creatures, and when they die they cease to exist.

• 1 month agoReport

• 1 month ago

No, that might be hell for the pets.

• 1 month agoReport

• Bee V3
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

If there even is a heaven. I'd like to see my loved ones there

• 1 month agoReport

• 1 month ago

Oh yes and you'll hear them speak.

• 1 month agoReport

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.