Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Atheists believe that if they don't believe in something, it ceases to exist -- so if I don't believe in atheists will they cease to exist?

36 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

God calls atheists 'godless' or heathens (a-theist means without god). Agnostics or those who worship many gods are called 'pagans'. Nevertheless, He says they all know He exists because He has made Himself known; they just choose to dismiss this knowledge as irrelevant. 

By wickedness they forcibly suppress the truth. Because what may be known about God is plain to them for He has made this plain to them; His invisible qualities: His eternal power and divine nature are clearly seen through what has been made, so they have no excuse.  The skies declare the glory of God. The firmament speaks of His handiwork. Nature speaks: it is God's 'other' Bible. So although they know God, they neither glorify Him as God nor do they give thanks to Him. Their thinking, futile; their foolish hearts,  darkened.  Claiming to be wise, but have become fools. Therefore God gave them over to the desires of their hearts: to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.  They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator of all things — who is forever praised. Amen. 

Satan is not an atheist. There are no agnostic demons. They believe in God and (rightly) shudder.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Matt
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No thats now how anything works we just dont believe god(s) exist. You are taking that and reframing it with the unsubstantiated claim that god(s) do in fact exist, in order to misrepresent our (lack of) ideology

• 1 month ago

I don't agree with the premise of your question. Existence is not contingent on my belief at all. I simply do not believe that a god exists but I could be wrong.

• 1 month agoReport

THE NEXT CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK IS SAN FRANCISCO 
      (Google "Danny woo vk" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

• 1 month ago

No, they just turn into something else they know how to evolve - so its pretty standard stuff for them some are still advancing in the worm department I hear. Some just quit trying and went back to the amoeba stage. Still, there is hope after a few trillion trillion years and they just might make it after all.

• 1 month agoReport

(Google "Danny woo vk" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I don't believe that, therefore you are proceeding from a false premise. OR you're a troll.

• 1 month ago

Atheists believe if there is nothing to support the existence of something, you shouldn't count it as existing, even if it does in fact exist. Should I just believe magical fairies exist without probable cause. The time to suspect existence is when something warrants that suspicion. I can suspect other life in our universe because of life on this planet.

• 1 month agoReport

REMEMBER, HOW YAHOO AND FACEBOOK FAMILY DIES FOR THE ONE NAMED WOO - HAN
      (Google "Danny Woo vk"; in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

• Shadow
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

What a ridiculous question! Atheists are people that exist in the real world whether you want us to exist or not, we're just people misunderstood by brainwashed religious nut jobs who can't prove their point that their "god" is real. Religious nut jobs are delusional and create thoughts in their subconscious mind meaning that they are on cloud 9 dismissing the existence of others who don't conform with religious delusions.

• 1 month agoReport

REMEMBER, HOW YAHOO AND FACEBOOK FAMILY DIES FOR THE ONE NAMED WOO - HAN
      (Google "Danny Woo vk"; in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

• 1 month ago

That's actually not what we believe, but thanks for trying. You're almost there.

• 1 month agoReport

• 1 month ago

Wouldn't it be nice to be free of their toxic contributions?

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

• 1 month ago

Atheists believe in a lot of ridiculous things 

• Sammy
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Such as...?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.