Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do liberals want guns gone and then drive their 4,000 lb weapon around like psychotic killers?

They're every bit as dangerous as a drunk bubba walking around randomly shooting an ar-15 in every direction.

Favorite Answer

With Leftists adopting the use of " ASSAULT VANS " I would suggest the government subsidize access to " car killers " like the Barrett .50 caliber .

• Manny
      4 weeks agoReport

Well, we're trying to ban internal combustion engines, encourage people to walk, ride the bus, or a bike and instil pedestrian-only zones. So, yeah, if banning cars means banning guns, that'd be a fair trade. I want my drivers to be liable to the government.

• not

The desire for common sense gun control but no common sense driving is hypocritical. Actually we do have common sense laws for driving but it's common and accepted practice to not follow them. We are entitled to drive however we please. It is rare for me to drive 10 miles without seeing a dangerous driving incident. Blocking an intersection, overtaking a pedestrian's right of way, running stop sign and changing lanes in an intersection are thing I can count on every single day. Turn signals; just 3 out of 10 use them. But we'll accept this death and dismemberment rather than simply learn to drive.

• Stan

You mean like running over Americans in Charlottesville?

I only drive my wife around the living room

• Random

I'm a liberal and a gun owner.  Oops, sorry to ruin your stupid stereotype.

EDIT:

Aww, looks like I triggered some right-wingers.  Poor snowflakes having their worldview crushed by reality.

The Democrats want to ban private everything.  Private ownership of firearms is merely first. 

• Zirp
      4 weeks agoReport

Actual leftists (most of them to the left of the Democrat party) want to ban the private property of the means of production. 

• Manny

Well, I doubt a liberal would drive a car that would weigh 4,000 lbs. I think you're thinking of right-wingers.

And yes, they do use them as weapons. Look at Charlottesville.

Source(s): Besides, liberals are trying to ban internal combustion engines before the end of this century. So in a way, we are trying to get rid of cars along with guns, LOL.
    • bil
      1 month agoReport

Members of Democrat hate groups and prison gangs will use anything as a weapon.

I read an interesting story recently about Idaho allowing non-Americans to carry firearms...

https://www.mail.com/news/politics/9753634-girl-11...

What do you think?

• hamel5

Hey, if you don't like the way I'm driving - Stay off the sidewalk!

That’s the party agenda. Gun control seems to be working in the big cities, right?

• The Football God
      1 month agoReport

New Orleans guy here. Per capital I believe our rates kicks chicago’sass. Not bragging, just stating facts. My issue is passing blanket laws that affect law abiding people. Get me the number of murders that were done by law abiding citizens will legal ownership of guns. It’s a people problem.