ricky
ricky asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 month ago

Do you want to profit from the stock market?

The decline in the market is absolutely due to the virus. Many stocks that are affected the most by this event, will absolutely return to its prior value. China is down the most, and their demand for oil has been reduced. Once the virus is gone, those prices will rebound. This is how investors buy low and sell high. Like Trump has said before, a down market can be very profitable if you know what to do. 

The key thing is just pick at some stocks in small intervals.  Keep it small so you can take advantage of more down days.  In the long run it will pay off.

You mean buy low and sell high?

Okay got it.

I've started to nibble mostly dividend plays, and I ticked up the riskiness of my 401K and another equity fund (I had cranked down the riskiness a month or so ago). I've been through sell offs and crashes before.  I'll just check some of my position goals off.