Does it make sense that 0bama is using Perkins Coie to draft his cease and desist order,  the same law team used by Clinton to obtain ....?

.... the phony Steele Dossier?

Favorite Answer

Perkins Coie is a nasty left wing hit team which is why they were with the evil Clinton Crime Family.

• Lili

Ask a lawyer, my dear. That's the only person qualified to address the question. Asking here is pointless.

I never heard of Perkins Coie. I expect Obama to try to hedge off any prosecution, feeble his defense may be. The Left still thinks Obama is being unfairly accused. I wonder how that will turn out as the investigations continue? I like the idea of keeping things quiet, the public doesn't want to hear too much about new investigations. But the Left is very reactive, and the Democrats will try to turn the public against genuine charges against Obama, I'm pretty sure. 

Source(s): bisexual Christian

Sound like the Illuminati at work, maybe the deep state and could be the Gay Frogs