Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 month ago

How should I do this voice acting thing?

Hi there. I'm a 21-year-old male who's been thinking about opening a YouTube channel. I dubbed a really tiny bit of an episode on this YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHy9zqJabcm22WetM... a couple of months ago, other than that I have 0 experience when it comes to voice acting. I grew watching telenovelas in Latin America, so the fact that I'm kind of starting to pursue some sort of acting is extra surreal to me. So back to the YouTube channel (I'm sorry you had to read all that), I need tips. I don't know what the channel could be about as I don't feel experienced enough to talk about voice acting in my videos. YouTube is a very appealing place, I'm sure many of you can relate to that thought. I wanna do this for the exposure I'd receive if I get myself out there. I've read success stories of voice actors who started this way, so I wanna give it a try. Kind regards from the Dominican Republic.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.