Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How to deal with my mean teacher?

My teacher is REALLY strict...and he always pick on me...i hate him but every girl has a crush on him....so yesterday I was talking in classe while he was explaining he got really mad and he shouted"can you please shut up?Where do you think you are?at the market?and stupidly I shouted back"go ask your mother"

He shouted even more,the whole classe was laughing and I think he was embarrassed cause he turned red...after class he told me that I was extremely disrespectful to him and to apologies but I refused and then....he told me he don't want me in his classe and to choose another subject...i am soo sad now cause I love the subject.....i want to do the subject...What should I do?

Favorite Answer

Apologise. You were talking in his class, he told you not to, and you insulted him. Who do you think is in the wrong here? You know the rules, pay attention in class and you won't get into trouble. Apologise and you can keep doing the class, and then grow up and keep your head down in lessons.

• Eva

Your teacher isn't mean, you are disrespectful. He had every right to throw you out of class and he doesn't have to take you back. He turned red because he was angry, not because he was embarrassed.

You need to understand that you are going to find that once in a while you are going to come across someone who you just will not get along with, no matter what you do. It is a fact of life. Not your fault, not their fault. Try to stay under the radar and do what is asked of you, just to get past the hard part. In this case, if he kicked you out of his class, you can either ask to please be allowed to finish, or see if you can take the course online to at least get the crediit.

• Dave

You could start by growing up and stop acting like a fvckin @sshat.