Help! Fussy baby!?

My baby is very fussy and cries for hours a day, some days are better but some are just unbearable.

She’s been like this since the beginning so as you can imagine I read a lot of posts, advises and tried everything (gas drops, probiotics, formula change, etc.). According to her pediatrician she is fine health-wise and it just looks like colic. At the end of the day I think the only option we have left is to wait for her to outgrow it.

I am a FTM and it’s been very rough for me, I am constantly stressed but I am trying to come up with different ways to survive it and not be too stressed as my baby is probably feeling the vibe and it makes it even worse.

My question to those of you who has or had similar experience - what helps / helped you to go through that? What is your experience like?

Have you tried running the vacuum? I know it sounds stupid, but it worked for us. Our baby had colic, and one morning when I ran the vacuum she settled right down. When I stopped she started crying again. Needless to say, our floors were extremely clean. Try going for drives too. Sometimes the car can settle a colicky baby.

Hopefully, your outcome won't be the same as mine.

My son was extraordinarily fussy from birth ...day one. He would only take short naps if he was in constant motion, like in a baby swing or being pushed in a stroller. He would not sleep in a crib- at all. Not even one time.

I tried all of the remedies and was also cleared by the pediatrician. I was exhausted, but he was my first baby and I didn't realize how extreme the situation was.

Anyway, at age two, he was diagnosed as autistic. And apparently, a lot of autistic kids have extreme difficulty sleeping. Since he wasn't a severe case, he passed the earliest screenings.