MISOA
Lv 4
MISOA asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 11 months ago

Who are the most naughtiest and mischievous posters of Gender Studies ?

Update:

Ladies and Gentlemen ...i beg to be discounted form this list ....lol !!!

Case in point :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyDUC1LUXSU

Youtube thumbnail

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

1) Red pill guy - A misogynist who claims to be correct

2) Pisces - Another sexist troll who is mad about the female troll kelly

3) Kelly - A rude manhating troll who tells others to fvck their fathers and die of cancer

4) Guardian - A Samoan retarded feminist who acts like a kid

5) Alternative Asker - A retarded psycho white male hating feminist who is a broke

6) Somegirl - A half white half black prostitute who is crazy about Black guys

7) Cakepop - A fat feminist troll who belittles men a lot

8) Typical manhating feminist - A man faking as a woman and posts hateful things about men. Actually, he is making fun of feminists

9) Kowabunga - A white male misogynist who has a crazy fetishes about Asian females. Probably he is a pedophile

10) Towelie - Another white supremacist troll who hates domineering women and acts as a kid

11) Wobafetty - An old lady who sometimes acts as a feminist but also defends men sometimes

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

I really like the user Bill, the level 7 user. 

I don’t know if he is naughty or mischievous. But he is very good.

• 11 months ago

The hardest part of gender studies is asking somebody what they've got their degree in, finding out its in gender studies, and holding in your laugh. The next hardest part of gender studies is everyone else having to take on the burden of a bunch people who got loans to take such useless courses, as it contributes to why fees get more expensive for students generally, most of which wanted to actually study something useful to an economy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.